A suite in La Suite Sans Cravate in Bruges, Belgium.
Waxing Gibbous, 87% of the Moon is Illuminated taken on August 17, 2013 with a Canon SX50 HS IMG_0451
I understand our experiences are all unique and that it’s nice to engage a space specifically designated to tend to your brand of suffering. But in...
- controlthevenoms said:What's your opinion for low-confidence people or people who feel self-pity? Actually, do this emotions block your self-knowledge? Namaste :)
Confidence only comes into question when you are uncertain of who you are. When that uncertainty is there, you are willing to listen to the...
- dr-alchemist said:whats your age? are you Indian?
Nope. Just a 25-year-old whiteboy :P
- Lamrim 7: Developing Equanimity
There is no sense in feeling attached to someone who appears attractive, feeling aversion towards someone who appears...
- “Wisdom comes with the ability to be still. Just look and just listen. No more is needed. Being still, looking, and listening activates the...”
- wineglassmenagerie-deactivated2 said:Namaste, lazy yogi. This seems like a terribly vague and simplistic question, so I apologize, but I am curious: What is your definition of god? And to elucidate regarding my curiosities, does your idea mesh with the conventional western ideal of god? Where do you draw it from? And where does this definition fit into your lifestyle/spirituality? Thank you in advance! :)
I don’t think about God nor do I have any beliefs regarding God. The only time I ever really speak in such terms is when someone asks me about...